उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)) द्वारा आयोजित UPTET की परीक्षा का आयोजन 26 November 2021 को किया गया। इस पोस्ट में आज हुए प्रश्नपत्र अंग्रेजी/ English को उपलब्ध है।
The UPTET exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)) was conducted on 23 January 2022. In this post the answer key of today’s question paper English is available.
परीक्षा (Exam) : UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET))
परीक्षा आयोजक (Organized) : Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)
कुल प्रश्न (Number of Question): 30
Paper Set: A
Paper Language: Hindi/English
UPTET Exam Paper -1 English Answer key (23 January 2022)
61. Who are the earliest known inhabitants of Antarctica ?
(1) It is has always been a desert
(3) Indian Scientists.
(4) American Scientists.
62. Which of the following words is an Adverb?
63. Complete the following sentence with correct Conjunction:
_______he had not paid his bill, his electricity was cut off.
64. Choose the correct figure of speech in the following sentence Death lays his icy hand on Kings.
65. Choose the proper sequence to complete the following:
The guide said that
P. nowhere in the world
Q. a fairer building
R. you will find
S. than the Taj Mahal.
The proper sequence should be:
66. Give the meaning of the following proverb:
A bird in hand is worth two in a bush.
(1) To trap birds in bushes
(2) It is better to be satisfied with what you have than to try to get what is not yours.
(3) To be dissatisfied with what you have.
(4) To catch two birds with your hands.
67. Choose the correct option to complete the sentence:
I______him since we met a year ago.
(1) not saw
(2) hadn’t seen
(3) haven’t seen
(4) didn’t see
68. Fill in the blank with suitable Pronoun
My son and my daughter are very fond of _______
(3) each other
69. Which of the following is an example of Metaphor ?
(1) My heart leaps up when I behold a rainbow in the sky.
(2) The bitter sweet memories of childhood are a source of great pleasure.
(3) The face of the child is as soft as the petals of a rose.
(4) He is a big donkey.
70. Choose the correct option:
Study of population is known as
71. Transform the following into a Direct sentence:
‘I asked Sheela if I might know her father’.
(1) I questioned Sheela, “Will I know your father ?”
(2) I asked Sheela, “Can I know your father ?”
(3) I told Sheela, “May I know your father ?”
(4) I said to Sheela, “May I know your father ?”
72. The idiom ‘To ring one’s own bell’ means
(1) to indulge in self praise
(2) to commit a theft
(3) to be one’s publicity agent
(4) to think properly
73. What kind of adjectives are used in the following sentence ?
A live ass is better than a dead lion.
74. Which of the following has been misspelt?
75. Pick out the correct synonym of the word:
(1) make thin